Tuesday 3 May 2011

Final Ideas

I now have a complete idea of how i am going to produce my magazine. The results from the questionnaire helped me to finalise my initial ideas, because i now know how i am supposed to produce a product that will most definately meet the needs of my target audience.
The questions i had asked helped me to decide that i will sell my final product once a week at the price of £3 which was the meet at which the most votes were made on the questionnaire. I have also come up with the idea of offering a weekly subscription for my magazine which will help keep a guaranteed demand, and offer value for money to my target audience.
Also i now know that the things my audience are most interested in for the magazine is band interviews, new or upcoming artist's and pictures along side these stories. This will help me keep the content interesting so that the demand for my magazine will always remain high, and be interesting enough to buy every week.
The stories for my magazine were also affected by the results from the questionnaire because i found out the majority of my audience are also interested in fashion, so being able to base some content of my magazine on the latest trends, or artist looks which they can find on the high street would create an extra unique selling point and add even more versatility to the magazine.
 The last points in which my questionnaire had finalised is the font/story/colour scheme/title ideas.
I have decided that for each of the questions, i will go with the idea that contains the majority of the vote, i won't question the public's choice because i am making the media product to meet their needs therefore what they have voted for is what they would want and pay for.
Final choices:
My main feature story: 'Faye's Frills to Thrills'
Title: 'CLASH'
Colour Scheme: 'BLACK:WHITE:RED'
Font For Masthead: 'Stenstreet'

No comments:

Post a Comment